The day after Thanksgiving we went to Hatchers Pass and went sledding on their killer hill. No pictures were taken though because the snow was coming down pretty hard. It was a great day!!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Thanksgiving and such
Thanksgiving Day we went to the Alaska Wildlife Refuge about 40 minutes south of Anchorage. It was a fun day with all the snow and the animals looked like they were having fun in the snow too. The Bison was absolutly huge and it took all my will power to not pet him!!!
The day after Thanksgiving we went to Hatchers Pass and went sledding on their killer hill. No pictures were taken though because the snow was coming down pretty hard. It was a great day!!

The day after Thanksgiving we went to Hatchers Pass and went sledding on their killer hill. No pictures were taken though because the snow was coming down pretty hard. It was a great day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
fun fun, sure missed you guys!
Hi guys,
This definately reminded me of the day that Grandpa, Kyle and I visited the reserve with you guys in Aug,2007. The moose looks the same, his diet changed from yellow to orange, but I have to say I admire him for his healthy choice! I would like to get off of the chips and junk food myself before I am as big as a moose! Anyway, it looks like marriage agrees with both of you! It's nice to see that sparkle in your eyes. We miss you guys, especially during the holidays. We love ya's! Dad
Oh, you guys are to cute together. I can totally see Jewel tubing, but Cam-- that is sight I would like to see! Love ya and miss you both. Love, Paige
P.S. Jewel, you kind of got to go to the zoo on Thanksgiving. Maybe on you next trip here we could go together!
You are so adventurous!! How is married life so far?
Hey,
You guys have got to go back and renact the "redneck slaywride" and get some pictures. We wanna see it.
However, Jewel watch for flying objects you could chip a tooth doing this radical stuff! dad
Post a Comment