Married couple on a continuous adventure in Alaska. We met almost 3 years ago at the dorms and have not left each others side since (well except my 6 month stint in Australia). We love being together in Alaska and look forward to spending the rest of our lives together.
Today was the most beautiful day we could ask for. It was sunny and there was no wind. We just had a very relaxing day that was wonderful. Here are some pictures of the festivities.
Congratulations!! I am so excited you guys got married. Welcome to the family Jewel. It looks so gorgeous there. And what a nice day. And you look absolutely beautiful. Good Luck to the both of you.
Your wedding looked wonderful, the spot you picked to get married was gorgeous. Pete & I are so happy for you. Jewel you were just beautiful. Best wishes!
Wow! What a beautiful couple!! I hope you don't mind I've added your blog to my blog list... Looks like you had a beautiful wedding on a beautiful day! You both look great! We're very happy for you two!!
Jewel and Cam, Best wishes! Weddings should be happy and it looks as though yours was happy, fun and filled with personality. Thank you, Jewel, for letting me view your pictures. Pretty special to see my student on her wedding day. Be good to each other.
5 comments:
hey cam and jewel... just found your blog thru heidi. congratulations! all the best to you... looks like it was a fabulous day!
Congratulations!! I am so excited you guys got married. Welcome to the family Jewel. It looks so gorgeous there. And what a nice day. And you look absolutely beautiful. Good Luck to the both of you.
Your wedding looked wonderful, the spot you picked to get married was gorgeous. Pete & I are so happy for you. Jewel you were just beautiful. Best wishes!
Wow! What a beautiful couple!! I hope you don't mind I've added your blog to my blog list... Looks like you had a beautiful wedding on a beautiful day! You both look great! We're very happy for you two!!
Jewel and Cam,
Best wishes! Weddings should be happy and it looks as though yours was happy, fun and filled with personality.
Thank you, Jewel, for letting me view your pictures. Pretty special to see my student on her wedding day. Be good to each other.
Post a Comment