Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Camping

A few weeks ago, we went camping at Bertha Creek. Of course we were the only people in the campground because it was snowing and cold and we were lucky enought to have found a free pile of wood for the fire. I love winter camping. It is so much fun building the fire, setting up the tent, making dinner, piling on layers of clothing, and, most of all, curling up in the sleeping bag. Cam did not enjoy any of this, as he was awake all night.

5 comments:

i'm h.mac said...

YOU ARE SO BRAVE! and thanks for sharing him this week, we will miss you!

Paige M. said...

Oh, so glad to see Cam smiling after what you told me about! ;) Really, I agree with Heid. Thanks for sharing him and I will totally miss you!

Nancy said...

you are brave I never would do winter camp I hate being cold. Pete liked taking the scouts on a winter camp. Well the wedding day is getting close are you excited? If you had annoucements made we would like one. 10 days to go

Roberta said...

Okay...it's official! You guys are nuts! The snuggle part is cute though.

Roberta said...

send me your email so I can invite you to our blog. steveberta@yahoo.com