Married couple on a continuous adventure in Alaska. We met almost 3 years ago at the dorms and have not left each others side since (well except my 6 month stint in Australia). We love being together in Alaska and look forward to spending the rest of our lives together.
Those pics are beautiful. You look so pretty in your dress. Congrats on getting married and welcome to the family. I am so glad I got to meet you when you were here.
It's so great you had your pictures taken they are so neat it was fun seeing them. We are excited to see more. our blog is petenancymac.blospot.com e-mail pmacfamily@juno.com
Ohhh My Gosh You are sooooo stunningly beautiful in your wedding dress! Congratulations to the both of you! We are super happy for you. I love the engagement photos!
Nice to meet ya Jewel. Gorgeous name...gorgeous girl! Cameron's cousin's wife Roberta here! Great blog! Looks like you got the hang of things just fine.
6 comments:
LOVE THEM! I am glad that you started a blog it will help me not feel like an idiot for not knowing how you guys are! love you so much!
Paige
pretty, pretty - welcome to the cyberhood!
Those pics are beautiful. You look so pretty in your dress. Congrats on getting married and welcome to the family. I am so glad I got to meet you when you were here.
It's so great you had your pictures taken they are so neat it was fun seeing them. We are excited to see more. our blog is petenancymac.blospot.com
e-mail pmacfamily@juno.com
Ohhh My Gosh You are sooooo stunningly beautiful in your wedding dress! Congratulations to the both of you! We are super happy for you. I love the engagement photos!
Nice to meet ya Jewel. Gorgeous name...gorgeous girl! Cameron's cousin's wife Roberta here! Great blog! Looks like you got the hang of things just fine.
Post a Comment